All are welcome to attend this event.
It is a Bereavement Service with Fr Andrew, Fr Tom & Danny Simpson with Prayers, a Short Act of Rememberance and an Opportunity to Talk about Loss.
Please email [email protected] marked for the attention of Danny Simpson to secure your place.
On arrival you will need to give your full name and a contact number to comply with the government’s Track & Trace. This will be kept for 21 days.
If you don’t want to do this unfortunately you will not be able to attend.
- Social distancing will be strictly observed at all times.
- Masks are advised to be worn.
- There will be no refreshments provided due to observing the rules of protection from COVID.
- Toilets are available but you must clean the area as advised.
- If you feel ill or show any symptoms of COVID-19 please do not attend.