- Creating Conversations (Organisation to help everyone have a good Death) – Carol Trower & Jon Head
- Compassionate Neighbours (organisation for anyone experiencing loneliness or social isolation because of age or illness) – Stephanie Turner
- Poppy’s Funerals
- Poetic Endings
- Prepare Wills (Professional Will Writer) – Claudia Lorenz 12–2.30pm (please email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a 20 min appt)
- QualitySolicitors Amphlett Lissimore – Akilah McEwen 2.30–5pm (please email email@example.com to reserve a 20 min appt)
- Winston’s Wish (supporting children & young people after the death of a parent or sibling) – Lydia Giblin
- Serenity Gardens (Celebrant) – Debi Roberts (Bereavement Support and After-Care) Fiona Reynolds
- End of Life Doula – Emma Naef
- NHSBT Directorate of Organ Donation & Transplantation – Eunice Booker
- St John the Evangelist Church – Fr John & Fr Andrew
- Sylvan Road Death Cafe – Victoria Keen
12th May 2019 @ 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm
As part of Dying Matters Week; come and meet the experts to ask all your questions about all aspects of death and dying on 12th May from 12 noon to 5pm.
It will be a relaxed atmosphere with food and refreshments available, so do come and stay a while and hopefully ask lots of questions to help alleviate any anxiety and stress you have surrounding the subject.
Here is the list of organisations who will be there:
It is a free event with free advice so do put the date in your diary to make the most of this unique opportunity to have so many experts in one place!
All very welcome and if you have any questions please email Victoria at firstname.lastname@example.org
Event on Facebook:
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.