As well as our regular services, we also hold services for special occasions. All of these can be found in the Calendar.
On major holy days that fall during the week, we usually have a Sung Mass at 8pm, although it is occasionally at a different time. In the next few months these are as follows:
- Matthew, Apostle and Evangelist, on Thursday 21 September (High Mass at 9.30am)
- Michael and All Angels on Friday 29 September (Sung Mass at 12 noon)
- Luke the Evangelist on Wednesday 18 October (Mass at 9.30am and Sung Mass at 8pm)
- Simon and Jude, Apostles, on Saturday 28 October (Sung Mass at 10am)
- All Souls’ Day on Thursday 2 November
- Andrew the Apostle on Thursday 30 November
- John, Apostle and Evangelist, on Wednesday 27 December
- The Naming and Circumcision of Jesus on Monday 1 January (Sung Mass at 12 noon)
- The Baptism of Christ on Monday 8 January
- The Conversion of Paul on Thursday 25 January (Sung Mass at 12 noon)
All Saints’ Day will be celebrated on Sunday 5 November with the usual Sunday services.
On St Stephen’s Day (Tuesday 26 December) we will join our friends for Sung Mass at St Stephen’s, Norbury, and on Holy Innocents’ Day (Thursday 28 December) we will join our friends for Sung Mass at Holy Innocents, South Norwood.
The Epiphany of Our Lord will be celebrated on Sunday 7 January with the usual Sunday Services. The Presentation of Jesus in the Temple (Candlemas) will be celebrated on Sunday 28 January with the usual Sunday services.